Sunday, July 10, 2011

Golden Blog

See what I did there? In the title? jhahaha no you don't, I suspect. Ah.. Well. The joke is that this shirt says Golden Prague on it. So uh...play on words or something or rhyming Woooooo. Yeah.. I'm the worst. I got this one and another of the same exact shirt from my grandmother, I believe they were hers at one point. One weird thing -- even though the picture/graphic on this shirt is exactly the same as the other one I have (which is blue), the textures of the shirts' fabrics is different as is the brand on their respective tags. It is a weird thing. Anyway. Love this shirt. Both of 'em. But for now moreso this one. Yes.

DSCF1901

DSCF1899

DSCF1904

DSCF1903

Day 26:
Shirt: Gma O
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Meijer
(Also gold earrings from Forever 21)



erp. ok. time to go for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment