Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Overdressed (But Okay with It)



DSCN1506


DSCN1519


DSCN1510


DSCN1508


This morning I had an orientation session for a job that I'm pretty sure I have (I still have a day of training that I could potentially fail?), and was sort of freaking out about what would be appropriate to wear.

As it turns out I did not need to worry so much(but that applies to everything in my life, maybe). I was probably a little overdressed for the occasion. Oh well! I felt good enough about how I looked that I decided to blog for the second day in a row (weee!).


DSCN1513
NEW FAVORITE SHIRT ALERT

Coat, Boots and Dress: Old Navy
Shirt: Gap
Sweater & belt: Thrifted



1 comment:

  1. I love your elephant shirt! I like the shirt under the dress style! I think I'll try it sometime...

    ReplyDelete