Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tryin' New Things


>


Fun new things abound! Ahhhhh I am silly.
So this post is basically of me trying to figure out my camera's self-timer, since my roommate wasn't around to take pictures of me. Also I am procrastinating a little (oops). Also I almost never tuck my shirt in to my skirt/pants....so that's an exciting new thing for me, I suppose. Also, anyone who knows me might think it's weird that I have only been wearing skirts/a dress in my posts so far. I guess that's a new thing I've been trying to do. And I don't know how successful I've been with it, but whatev.





And as per the other sister's request (not Tess) here are some "accessory closeups." *Ooooh Ahhhh*

This picture is here both because these shoes are cool and because you can't see my feet in any of the other pictures. Hehe...


Shirt: Old Navy/ Skirt: Consignment Shop/ Shoes: Target/ Earrings: Forever 21


1 comment:

  1. 1) awesome shoes!
    2) yes, tucking your shirt into skirts is THRILLING. I am doing it right now!

    ReplyDelete