Friday, August 12, 2011

2 in 1 post????

Yeah that's right, there's pictures of both of us in this post. How'd that happen? I dunno.
Actually, I do. Tess came back for other sister's wedding last weekend. So we had to take pictures for fashion blog I guessssss.
First off, here's me wearing some stuff. I really like these shoes and I wanted to wear them on the blog. Hooray.

DSCF2051

DSCF2052

Tess takes weird pictures....
DSCF2056


She's also really weird in pictures:
DSCF2048

DSCF2049

DSCF2050
So yeah. There's a post 4 all u guys that have been waiting soooo long to see my face. Nobody, is what that means. Also maybe soooooomeday you will see ~weddingfashionblog. Or something. Yeah. Cool. Bye.


Oh wait.
Madeleine Clothes:
Shirt:?
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace: Icing
Bag: Thrifted


Tess:
Dress: Thrifted, originally Target
Sweater: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Madeleine's





1 comment: