Monday, August 22, 2011

How to Ring Dance


How to work with a giant ring

TYPICAL TESS

Uhh. Let's have dinner! Maybe some plebes will play us some music...


The admiral gives a riveting speech. The boys were rowdy.

Ring dipping! I hope the admiral and his wife don't mind being on the blog and becoming FAMOUS... Near the end of the evening I got tired of having my hair up (predictable).
The KP crest...The class of 2012 crest...
The ring and the battle ring.
My dress was from Herbergers for 75% off, weehoo. My earrings were a gift from my friend Batia, purchased in Israel. My shoes were thrifted. The bracelet (wristband) was a party favor from the dance, used to indicate that I have reached and surpassed the ripe old age of 21, and was allowed to partake of the open bar amenity.

The dancing did not last long enough...

1 comment:

  1. You look terrific, Georg looks terrific, even the Admiral looks beautiful. Love the backlessness of that dress! and the blue and white look so lovely together.

    ReplyDelete