Monday, November 14, 2011

I know it's been two months...

Yo, I don't know if anyone still checks this thing but I've been thinking about it lately, and I feel like I should maybe start updating again. School has distracted me, and I've also been not feeling that great about my ~style but I suppose it doesn't matter, and perhaps this thing will help me get better at that...or whatever, who knows what I'm talking about. YEAH. Ok. So, hopefully sometime soon I will start posting again. A couple times a week, let's say.

But for now, here's some collages I threw together of things I like and would like to have. (Emphasis on the "threw")




cardigans






flats







Skirtz



1 comment:

  1. these all look incredibly warm and cozy. swoon. i will come and wear them all when you have them.

    ReplyDelete