Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too Shy

Hello again!



Detail Shot(oooh ahh):

It's been a while since I've made dumb faces in pictures for the internet to seeeeeee. I think the whole problem that's making me not blog ever is that being at school makes me really sartorially shy. I'm shy in general for the most part, but when I'm at school I worry that people will think I'm trying too hard or am too dressed up for classes and all that nonsense. It's much easier to dress myself during the summerrrrrr. Here's to trying to get over that insecurity, I suppose?
OTHERWISE: This cardigan is real cool, right? Right???? It's my favorite thing I've thrifted so far in my life. That being said, I'm not the best at thrifting.


Shirt and Pants: Old Navy
Sweater: Thrifted
Shoes: Kohls
Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment