Thursday, May 17, 2012

Donezo


DSCF4017



DSCF4010



DSCF4011

I've been missing for another week! This time I was writing a paper essentially the whole time. I finished it last night at 11! And then I played video games (Portal) for a while because that was what my paper was about and it made me really really want to.  Weeeee. Now (assuming I didn't fail) I am done with college! Gotta wait til Monday to graduate.
In other news, I'm kind of in love with this skirt. Tess sent me a little care package with it, a pair of shorts, some cookies and a card. She's so nice!!! I think one reason I like it is that the flowers look kind of like fireworks.

DSCF4022

Until next time! When I probably won't be in front of the closet anymore!


Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: gift (Old Navy)
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment