Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First of May

No no no no no bad Madeleine, don't reference that song in your title. Aghhh well. Too late. And you don't have anything better to call it.

DSCF3953



DSCF3937



DSCF3950

So it's the beginning of another week of the year -- whoa it's MAY -- so I am posting, possibly for the only time this week. In fact, there may not be much blogging in May (that is unless Tess decides to post wonderful things all the time this month), since I am going to graduate from college in less than three weeks! Terrifying. To be honest, I don't have too much stuff to worry about in those few weeks (one big project and 2 tests) but I will still probably be freaking out and telling myself I don't have time to stand in front of the camera in my lair.

Hmmmm. A few things about the pictures: I don't know how I feel about the sweatery thing, this is the first time I've really worn it soooo tell me if it looks horrible! And the worst part of taking pictures of myself lately (and maybe what makes me not want to post ever) is that I don't really know how to make this style/length of hair look good. I need a haircut -- take note mom, haircut for my birthday.

Ahhhhh ok have a nice day.

Shirt/Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Gordman's
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace: Forever 21


1 comment: