Friday, January 13, 2012

Red White and Blue...oops.

DSCF2397

DSCF2399


DSCF2398


Yeah so this outfit is kind of boringly like the one I posted two times ago, but is anybody actually paying that much attention? Okay. Cool. Now you are because I pointed it out. Or not. Just forget I said anything.
As you can see it is snowy and cold and taking pictures in the cold is not the most enjoyable thing in the world. Add to that the fact that my camera is basically out of batteries and kept turning off and the dumb faces I made because of the cold, and I did not end up with a very good selection of pictures. Ah well, here's what you get.


Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater: Thrifted
Boots: Ulla Popken (gift)
Bracelet: ?
Pin: Mom's

1 comment:

  1. Love that pin. It reminds me of an artist's palette. Also, the white sweater over the red-brown tee, very nice. You have a great sense of color and drama.

    ReplyDelete