Monday, January 16, 2012

"What's For Lunch?"

DSCF2423

The title of this post is the first thing Joe said to me today. Why did he say this? Well, because this Kate Spade (!!) bag I thrifted a few weeks ago bares a pretty striking resemblance to the lunch bag I used for probably more than half of high school. To be fair, the first day I used that bag, someone mistook it for a purse. So, yeah, it's not so bad that it looks like it's lunch time.

In other news, I have yet to post something without these boots yet this year and I am wearing purple pants. Cool.

DSCF2415
Joe always remembers to take pictures of my feet.

DSCF2420
How'd my hair get so messy....?

Scarf: gift?
Sweater: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: via Gordman's 
Boots: Ulla Popken
Bag: Thrifted
(I'm also wearing these in pink)



2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture. You are so cute and silly! Hooray Madeleine. Looks like you may need another pair of boots, though. Or some super pretty shoes. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO REMEMBER YOUR LUNCHBOX NOW!!!! Yes! Like :) :)

    ReplyDelete