Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cat Fancy

It got cold againnnn. 
(So I wore my boots)

DSCF3824

DSCF3836

DSCF3828

Although it might not seem like it, I'm stepping a little outside of my comfort zone with this one. First off, theres that bow. I don't really know why, but before I started reading blogs, I would have thought that bow was pretty weird and kind of dumb. Second: I'm wearing the shirt backwards. Yeah, that bow is supposed to be on the back of my shirt. Also would seem weird to me if I hadn't seen it dozens of times on other blogs. Third: Almost all of my shirts (save a few button-downs) are normal ole t-shirt material. This one is silky and I don't know how to deal with it!!
I guess the point of this post is that I keep blogging and reading blogs in order to try new things and see if I like them or not. I'll get back to you about that. Maybe.

Things that make me feel a little better about the whole thing are: one of my favorite sweaters, normal old jeans, and the fact that the shirt is covered in cats.

DSCF3826

Shirt, Sweater, Jeans: Old Naves
Boots: Ulla Popken

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with that shirt! I like the stuff around your neck!

    ReplyDelete