Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Excuses


DSCF3874


DSCF3859


DSCF3884


DSCF3872

I bet you thought I wasn't gonna post this week. Or maybe you didn't notice I hadn't yet. Probably that one. I could bore you with long paragraphs of why I haven't posted in a week (I suppose that's not really that long...) but mostly it boils down to:
- Schoolwork
- Dirty laundry
Shyness
- Unpredictable weather
- Too lazy to shave legs = no skirts/dresses
- TV

Yeah...TV. I'm trying not to let Netflix Instant Watch and Hulu be my downfall.

Yes....well, see you next week, perhaps!

Shirt/Pants: Old Navy
Sweater: Maurices
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Icing
Earrings: gift

1 comment:

  1. I like how shyness has a link. And I can't wait till you get home so we can go find some great necklaces (and maybe practice scarf tying) at garage sales and antique stores. I'm also envious of that sweater.

    ReplyDelete