Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Need a New Necklace


DSCF3723

DSCF3731


Whenever I'm iffy on an outfit, I put on this white necklace. (It happens a lot, I don't know if you've noticed...)I  It makes me feel a little less insecure about the sucky-ness of the ensemble. But sometimes, even with my trusty necklace, I feel boring. Ah well, at least I'm also wearing a shirt I love. Hopefully next post will be extra brilliant to make up for this one.

Shirt: Old Navy (old)
Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater: Walmart
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Icing

1 comment:

  1. Girl, please. I have a ton of necklaces and I think I've worn all of 4 on my blog. Last summer if I wore a necklace, it was a turquoise beaded one and nothing else. I guess what I'm saying is, it's fine to have a trusty necklace.

    ReplyDelete