Friday, June 29, 2012

A Few Things...

I know this is something a lot of people do on blogs. But I feel like my posting schedule needs a little more structure, and maybe if I commit to doing one of these posts every week....I suppose on Friday because that's what today is... Anyway, here are some things from the internet that I've liked recently:


From Le Mode Accessories
I probably don't need any more statement necklaces, but these colors are so great!


Modcloth
Polka dots! Yessss.

edwardandlilly on etsy
Nice and simple.

Banquet on etsy
I think maybe all the art I like has animals in it. Ok maybe not all of it. But most. Cool Manta Ray poster, yeah?

from Ruche
Pretty sure I don't have a stripey dress...hmmmm.

Modcloth
I don't know why, but I think a fruit necklace would be awesome. 



And here's some posts from some blogs that I've liked recently:







2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an excellent idea! I think you have a great eye and I would certainly be interested in seeing more things that you are drawn to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ina!
      It was real nice of you to comment!

      Delete