Monday, June 18, 2012

Rusty


P6161700

P6161708

P6161691
(peter pan/superhero pose)

Hmm. Perhaps it's just my computer screen, but these pants are a lot more red in pictures than they are in real life. Really, they are sort of red-orange. Or "rust" as Forever 21 calls it. Which is......honestly a really weird color of pants for me to have. (Though I suppose I have shorts in a similar color)
Because of that, I have little to no idea what to wear them with. (And would greatly appreciate suggestions.) My first thoughts are brown (as you can see) and navy....but what else would look good? Other warm colors? Eep.

I'm not really very happy with this outfit. It's ok, but I've worn better. Hummmmm.

P6161731

P6161730
I'm cool.



Until next time!

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21+
Shoes: Payless (gift)
Sunglasses: gift




No comments:

Post a Comment