Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Brown, White, and Blue



P7032431


P7032456


P7032419

P7032468

P7032462
(pointing at a fly on a leaf? threatening it?)


This one seems to be better as an idea than a reality... Still, I didn't completely hate it. It sure was comfortable.

I realize there is white and blue in this (and a tiny hint of red), but I did not do this on purpose. I promise I didn't dress for Independence Day a day early.
I have a kind of crazy (by my standards) outfit planned for that, instead. Maybe you'll see it, maybe I'll chicken out, or maybe it'll be too hot to take pictures.

Uh. So. Happy July 4th, y'all. I'mma spend half of it playing Animal Crossing(yikes. maybe not that long).

Shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Maurices (from this dress)
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Earrings(maybe visible): Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment