Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy - Working and Sleeping


P1012767

P1012752

Ahhh. I kind of sucked at blogging this week. I've been working 8-5 most days this week, which is probably not that horrible but it is not something I am used to doing. Today, the project I was working on for the week got finished at noon, so I came home and slept for the afternoon (and had weird dreams about high school and taking some special physics class, blech). I am so much fun, y'all.

I hope that is not the worst excuse for not updating in a while. Next week I will be back to a lot fewer hours at work, so I will probably have a few more posts then. 

Otherwise, there's not much to say. Have a nice day!

P1012735

P1012780

Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Old Navy (old)
Shoes: Payless
Necklace & Sunglasses: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment