Wednesday, August 22, 2012

[30for30 - 3] Pretty Good News

Here's an underwhelming outfit (I am no good at yellow...)

P1014418

P1014426


Annnnd because I have nothing to talk about in terms of outfit-y stuff, here's my news for the week:

I don't know if I've ever actually said it on here, (because most readers know already, since most readers know me irl) but I have a leeeeeetle job at the art museum here. It has been a summer job/internship/something for the past 4 years, so my contract this year, again, ended at the end of August. But last week they asked me if I wanted to stay til the end of the year! Woohoo, I have something to do with my life (at least for a little while).

See ya tomorrow? I guess?

Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment