Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pile of Pastels

Oh no, I missed another week. I suppose I will have to try and post all day this week to compensate (I think that's what I did last time I didn't follow through on my resolution). Sooooooooo yeah. Get ready for a week of fun. Starting with:


P1013230


P1013217

P1013242

Joe said that he felt like the white should be on the top and the blue should be on the bottom in this combination, and I would normally agree with him, but this is the best way so far I have found to wear this dress (it has strange poofy sleeves and is really low cut). Also I feel like I'm wearing the most light/pastel colors I have in...well...forever.

P1013244

Shirt: Old Navy
Dress & Sunglasses: Dots
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Forever 21


See you tomorrow if I keep my promise.



2 comments:

  1. EARRINGSSSS.

    Also I hate that crop tops are back in but this isn't exactly a crop top because you have no tummy showing and it looks good.

    Does that make sense? I am a sleepy panda.

    yus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it makes total sense. I would never have tied my shirt like that if there were any chance of any skin showing. I don't if or why there is a distinction but this is good and most of the time crop tops are bad. (At least in my expert opinion)

      Delete