Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's Better?


DSCN1269

DSCN1285

I started taking pictures with just the necklace on but then my face got cold so I put on a scarf...
which one looks better? Emilia doesn't like the scarf. I think it's ok.

Also SURPRISE there's no Old Navy in this outfit. (That's super rare....I guess the coat I wore over it spoils that...oh WELL)

DSCN1266
sooooconfused about accessory choices


DSCN1292

p.s. It's fairly awkward to write a post with pictures of yourself in a public space (coffee shop).

Shirt & Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Forever 21+
Belt: Walmart
Tights: gift (Avenue?)
Necklace: Modcloth
Scarf: is my mom's


p.p.s. there's pieces of our Christmas tree all over the porch. Heehee.

2 comments:

  1. Great skirt. I love how you styled it; those boots are too frickin' cute! I think I might like the necklace better but I absolutely suck at accessorizing, so it's best not to listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gracey! The necklace seems to be the consensus. (But the scarf was a more practical choice for the temperature, so I like both!)

      Delete