Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter-y Pastels



DSCN1394


DSCN1387


This is another thing I wear maybe too much because it is super comfortable and the sweater is probably the warmest one I own. Tess just wrote about some of her favorite Christmas presents, so I should add that this sweater (from Tess) and the shoes are probably 2 of my faves from this year's Christmas.  Annnnd maybe I'm wrong but I feel like the bright blue goes really well with the pink & gray of the sweater.

In other news, yesterday I moved my Wii into my room and watched far too much TV since then. Mostly The Mindy Project. I reeeeeeeally like her style.

Okay! That's all I got for today!

DSCN1401

Sweater: gift (Forever 21)
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: via Gordman's
Shoes: gift
Earrings: Forever 21



Bonus: My sweater is in this video by Forever 21 because...yeah. Not sure I'd wear the hat with it...

1 comment:

  1. Did you know Japan's middle name is wintery pastels? It's true!

    ReplyDelete