Thursday, April 11, 2013

Boohoo


P1013262


Sometimes I tell other people to give me post titles. Today I asked Tess and she said "U LOOK LIKE TEARS." And I had no other ideas. So that explains the post title...or does it?


P1013233

Some stuff:
1: I only seem to be able to wear blue or green or blueish green or greenish blue anymore.
2: I showed Tess when I bought this sweater last week, and apparently she already had it. And I had seen pictures of it. On this here blog. Oops!!
3. This is actually way more pastel than I ever thought I'd be comfortable wearing. Yet another thing Past Madeleine wouldn't believe...



P1013283


Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Gap
Pants: Forever 21+
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Why is the post not titled U Look Like Tears?
    Also, there is the China flag!

    Also it is kind of amazing and inspiring how all these blueish hues work together so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because her answer to my question was "boohoo" and her explanation was "u look like tears"

      Delete