Monday, April 1, 2013

Firework Shirt and Boring Shoes



P1012803


P1012800



My first thought when seeing these pictures is that I should probably figure out where all my shoes are. I'm too lazy to clean up enough to find all of my pairs of shoes, so I end up wearing one of a select few pairs every day. I actually had a better idea for shoes for this outfit but I spent a pretty good amount of time looking for them and could only find one of them... Next time, maybe. Whenever I clean under my bed...

In other news I sort of stumbled on this shirt the other day, and it was on clearance for like 1/10 of its original price plus it fits kind of perfectly and I think maybe that is my best luck shopping ever.

P1012808

Do you like it? I like it. I think the pattern looks like fireworks...


Sweater: Gap (old)
Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Forever 21+
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: asos
Sunglasses: Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment