Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Morning Roundup

Last week I wore this to a rather solemn event.  I bought this skirt on sale last year, and I have slowly begun to realize that it's irregular.. the waist line slants a bit but I don't think you would notice it under my skirt.  Or if I hadn't told you.  The skirt has a cut out design on it and the shoes are peep toes with ruffles above the toes.  Cute.


Shirt: thrfited, skirt:f21, tights: gift?, shoes: h&m

And TODAY, I'm going to pretend like it isn't snowing!  The dress is an Easter present, and it is the most comfortable thing I own.  The nude flats were also a gift, I thought that they would go well with some of the bright pants I own!   My tights have sparkly polka dots on them also, can you tell?


Cardigan: Old Navy, Dress and shoes: Gift (Target), Tights: JCP, bracelets: Forever 21

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment