Thursday, February 2, 2012

Doubts


DSCF2596

DSCF2581

DSCF2576

Hi friends.
I keep thinking about why I am posting so much and why I made the resolution to blog here more. A lot of the time I feel like it's really silly and that no one is reading it, and that maybe I should stop. Also, I think about the fact that I don't really dress all that well, and I'm not really creative when it comes to clothing. And I haven't really figured out why I keep going yet.
I guess I'm trying to figure out what looks good, what I'm comfortable with, and what I like. Gaaaah ok done being too serious. Sorry. Today is jewel tone day. Or maybe that's every day.

Shirt, Sweater, Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Icing

6 comments:

  1. it is a worthwhile thing to try to figure out! also, you are pretty creative. and more daring with accessories than most! in our fams at least.
    I like your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you work on what you like and don't like, you will become the person you want to be. It takes a lot of time. (I am still working on it). And...you need some samoleans to have the creativity you want. Also, every day IS jeweltone day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you should keep going. You already get more comments than I do! It looks like you're pretty new to blogging like I am. I think it's worth it just to give you a better idea what works for you. Outfit photos are way more telling than mirrors, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every blogger, at least most that I know, goes through a phase like this. A "why am I blogging if no one pays attention" phase. I know I did.

    But, I think you're asking the right questions. Why are you blogging? Are you doing it for yourself or for others? Don't worry, you'll figure it out. And if you truly enjoy it, I say keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment! It means a lot to me and has helped me feel better about my worries about this blog.

      (Also thank you for following the blog, that's pretty cool of you)

      Delete