Friday, February 10, 2012

Predictable & Purple

DSCF2614

DSCF2613

 I'm kinda not so sure about posting this one. It just kind of seems like a rehash of my last outfit. Just a  with a slightly different purple sweater. Ah well, the truth is the only thing that's exactly the same is the necklace (which I like maybe a little too much). Still, I did make that resolution to post, and hadn't yet this week. And even though I hit the snooze button a few too many times this morning and threw this on at the last minute, this was the first thing since last time I felt like actually taking pictures of.

Have a nice weekend, friendz. I'm gonna see just how far ahead on my homework I can get. Or maybe just rewatch way too much Doctor Who. Or both if I'm really good at life. (Or maybe just tons of naps.) What about youuuuu

  DSCF2611

Sweater: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment