Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fashion Wimp

First thing, sistertess is on a roll! yay!

DSCF2632

DSCF2622

Confessionnnnnn: most of the reason I didn't post til late last week was because it was too cold to think about wearing pretty things. Really what I mean is that I wanted to wear skirts but was too much of a wimp to go to school in the snow in tights and not pants. 
Yeah, and that hasn't changed this week either. Here's some pants. Sisterpants. See what I did there? Yeah, it was dumbz.
I didn't try too hard on dressing for Valentine's Day, but I did give in when picking my necklace (sorry for the yellow light, the flash didn't go off or something) :

DSCF2626

Woooooo heartz. I think that's the first thing I ever bought from Forever 21. Ok, not important.
Hopefully next time I post it will be a little more interesting. Have a good day, friends. Here's a song I like:


Oh. And outfit:
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: via Gordman's
Sweater: Gap
Shoes: Converse (with crosswords on them!)
Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Love that yellowed photo of you and, of course, I love Al Green. :) Hearts!

    ReplyDelete