Friday, March 2, 2012

I Know How to Have Fun

Yeeaaahhh woo. Fashion bloggin' at 10 pm on a Friday night! I'm the most exciting.
DSCF2874

DSCF2879

DSCF2856

Today was not the absolute best of days, and because of that I may look grumpy in my photos. Or maybe I just always look grumpy. Thats probably the case. However! My face isn't important. What is important is that I got new shoes in the mail this week and I wanted to showcase them on da blog. Why did I get new shoes? Who knows. But! I gave up buying things (other than necessary groceries) for Lent and I needed some new jeans -- I have had three pairs rip since coming back to school, so I ordered some stuff from Forever 21 to celebrate Mardi Gras.
Ummmmm I didn't wear them to school today because the weather said we'd have an inch of snow and they are a suede-y fabric so I didn't think they'd mix well with that. I did wear them yesterday, though, and they were a lot more comfortable than I was expecting. Also roomier in the calf. So.....good. They were not the worst choice I've ever made. YEAH OK. I think two paragraphs about a pair of shoes is enough.
But here's a close-up:
DSCF2882


OK!
Shirt: Old Navy (old)
Skirt: Old Navy (old)
Sweater: Thrifted
Boots: Forever 21+
Belt: Walmart
Bracelets: gift (for bein a bridesmaid)

3 comments:

  1. those boots are luscious! i never thought i could say that about boots but here i am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the lining is leopard print! thankfully, i'm the only one that will see that hehe

      Delete