Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Minty Meh.

I just gotta say, I'm not completely thrilled with this one. But, I've not been feeling so great this week, I have a toothache (which may or may not be the result of a wisdom tooth) which is making it pretty hard to focus.  I decided to post because I don't know if I'll feel much better by the end of the week, and I gotta keep on with that New Years' Resolution. Also I'm pretty busy this week and I just don't know when else I'll have the time.
   DSCF2977

DSCF2985

 Hm. Yeah. I don't look too happy in these pictures..... Also I kept feeling like I needed more layers (since it's been so long since I haven't needed them), so I ended up adding my jacket:

  DSCF2986

Oh well. You win some you lose some.
I have another idea for this top (which I actually haven't worn almost at all) that I like a lot better. It'll be a little while 'til you see that, though.
Oh and....detail?

DSCF2980

Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Necklace: Icing
Jacket: Target
Shoes: Kohls

2 comments:

  1. I loathe mint green because I'm convinced it'll look like hell on me, but it looks good on you, toothache or not. And I love the necklace with it.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I like this color as well! Your toothache face is kind of adorbs, and it looks sharp with the leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete