Saturday, March 10, 2012

Warm Weather, Hot Pink?

Well, hey.
Please excuse the recycling bin.

DSCF3044

DSCF3047

DSCF3042

That's right. I braved the outdoors for pictures again. Mostly because it was really warm. Which is also the reason for the pale bare legs. But going out there also meant a ton of wind, so these pictures are about as good as I could get. And that's why my hair looks so dumb.
Also, after posting yesterday I realized that I've been wearing way too much green/teal lately. So I tried to make it up (to whom? I have no idea) by wearing lots of pink.  (Secret: I am actually wearing a green bracelet but let's pretend I'm not, since it's not in any of the pictures) Hopefully I won't wear green next time either? But if I want to participate in this month's EBEW I will have to... Ah well. We'll see what happens. Probably something boring.


Cardigan: Walmart
Shirt: Target (?)
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. i have the wider-striped stretchy dress version of this skirt (color wise at least) and I do so love it. I would hella wear this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you are talking about but OK!

      Delete