Friday, June 24, 2011

My name is Persephone?

Oh noooo haven't updated in a few days how do I live??
Uh. Yes. Number...what is it now? 10!



I was kind of scared of putting my new tall wedges on my 30, because I was sure I wasn't going to wear them. But I wanted to make myself do so. Soooo yes that's how they got on the list. And this is the first time I wore them (right?). I liked how the brown on them matched the brown in my belt (accent colors! ooh ahh)

Speaking of accents -- I was really excited that I figured out a way to wear this necklace. My dad got it for my for my birthday, and it's unlike anything else I have -- mostly I just wear chains with pendants. PLUS it looks like pomegranate seeds. So lots of jokes about Persephone were made. Mythology woo.

Shirt and Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Walmart
Necklace: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment