Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oops, It's Been A While

Woooo it's the summer time. Haven't posted in a while since I had to finish the school year and had finals and such and then got home and went "bluh bluh" for a while and also painted some stuff and planted some flowers.

Also we got a kitten:
We named her Penelope, mostly after the wife of Odysseus, cause our other cat (the one who didn't run away) is named Pandora -- so we like mythological names.

BUT this is a "fashion blog,"and, sadly, not a kitty blog. So I suppose I will post an ~outfit.
This is what I wore on my birthday, last weekend.

My photographer made me do a little dance, so my foot's in the air in that picture.


You can't tell, but my shirt has fish and sequins on it -- double cool.

These shoes are pretty tall and ridiculous. We bought them that day, I guess they were a present! yay!

Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Target (Maybe? Also maybe second-hand)
Shoes: Payless


No comments:

Post a Comment